Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Like I know WoW can be addictive

Like I know WoW can be addictive 3 Jahre 5 Monate her #70469

I main a warrior and at times just farm felcloth for hours at Aszhara. I truly appreciated the daily quests throughout TBC TBC since it gave me a reason to get out in the open world and I can not wait for that again.I chief a warrior and at times only farm felcloth for hours at Aszhara.

I main a warrior and sometimes only farm felcloth for hours at Aszhara.Take a Rest! A week, 2 weeks, a month .

To be honest that is my situation too, but my fracture may last until TBC. I just don't have the impulse to raid AQ40 or Naxx and most of my guildies are just pugging into raids because we have lost so many members throughout phase 5.

This is my idea. When it's true the wow classic gold OP has been playing consistently for over a year and completed end game raiding. Over 365 days of amusement, yeah I'd say it might be good to take a brief break. Being bored or wanting to change it up after doing something for an whole year seems like quite ordinary behavior in my opinion.

Agreed, I got to revered in my raiding personalities and stated that was a lot. A lot easier to make gold compared to the grind from rev-exalt.

They shifted dark runes to drop less frequently from the dinosaurs and more often in the end bosses.

Like I know WoW can be addictive, but this reads like an abusive relationship with another individual that they simply can't leave. But leaving is really easy; you just stop paying blizzard cash.

100%, people underestimate the Buy classic wow gold amount of absorbs will be needed the first couple weeks. Shadow containers are going to be pretty expensive and necessary.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.315 Sekunden